Official guild banksEdit
- Access to the guild bank via a guild vault object next to the standard bankers in the game.
- 6 purchasable tabs which have 98 item slots each; bags are not required for the slots. The price for the first tab is 100 , and increases for each successive tab, 250 , 500 , 1000 , 2500 , 5000 , for a grand total of 9350 .
- Storage of money.
- Players with the appropriate permissions can store items and money for use by the rest of the guild. The guild master can allocate different permissions to each tab as required.
- Repair NPCs have a 'pay for repairs from guild funds' button based on guild permissions (up to withdraw limit).
- Advanced permission system (defaults to controlled by guild leader) that can allow, disallow, and limit the interaction (deposit/withdraw items or money) per tab, per guild rank. Withdrawal limits can be set up.
- Access logs in-game showing the 25 latest money- or item-related withdrawals/deposits per tab.
- Web access and display via World of Warcraft Armory. Requires login.
- Where to find the guild vaults.
Guild bank characters Edit
- Main article: Mule (game term)
A character used as storage and/or a trading post by the members, usually accompanied by a web-based script to post the contents online. Bank rules depend on the guild; there is no set of default permissions.