|This article or section is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Knock back (also known as punting) is an ability that lifts an enemy off the ground and knocks them back a certain distance.
The ability to 'knockback' is one that has traditionally only been given to mobs or NPCs (Non-Player Characters). They have been sought after by players in the past and have recently been implemented in Wrath of the Lich King.
Player abilities with a knockback effect:
- Druid talent Typhoon: 5 yard knockback.
- Shaman talent Thunderstorm: 20 yard knockback.
- Mage talent Blast Wave: knockback unknown. Probably between 10 and 15 yards.
- The hunter pet rhino will be able to use Stampede: 15 yard knockback.
- Hunters' Disengage effectively allows them to knock themselves back.