|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Sometimes people use this term when referring to the minimap.
World map Edit
Map features Edit
- Any area of the map your character has discovered will appear with details (buildings, cave entrances, etc).
- Your character: Your character will appear on the map at the location as a grey arrow, pointing at your direction.
- Party members: If your character is in a party, any party members will appear on the map at the location as a gold dot.
Map UI Edit
UI mods Edit
Atlas is a UI mod that grants access to maps that would normally not be available in-game. The package includes maps for all the instances, flight path maps and more. Be wary that those maps are NOT interactive (i.e. you cannot see your current position nor your teammates).
Yatlas is a UI mod that allows the user to view the entire minimap of both continents. Features include panning, zooming, player tracking and functionality with CT_MapMod mapnotes.
On the web Edit
- Mapwow is a Google Earth-based map of all of Azeroth. You can activate location names, zone names, travel paths, as well as the resources found in each region. Very useful for farming ore, herbs, etc.
- WyriMaps.net/wow - Fullscreen interactive Google Map of WoW. All continents in 1 map, all veins and herbs. New marker sets are added weekly!