Poor is the lowest level of item quality.
- The names of poor quality items will appear in gray.
- Equippable items of poor quality usually have no attribute bonuses or stats besides basic Armor or Damage. Only new characters will find these items useful.
- Poor quality items cannot be disenchanted.
- Poor quality items are often called "Vendor Trash", "Junk", or simply "grays".
- Except for equippable items and [Noboru's Cudgel], poor quality items have no use and can safely be sold to vendors.
- Poor quality items are rarely given as quest rewards.
- There are only 3 quest reward items, see Wowhead for details.
- The web color code for poor itemlinks is #9d9d9d.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.