- /random : will perform the same result as /roll 100 , and will make you Roll a random number between 1-100, this is done to fairly distribute items chests or other things when in a party.
- Something not guaranteed, random, a thing that might or might not happen.
- Most items have a drop %, meaning the chance of getting the exact item you want will be determined randomly. Gandling in Scholomance For instance has a random chance of dropping 1 of the Tier 0 Rare set items.
- Some boss monsters are "able" to drop 1-2 Uncommon, Rare or Epic items out of a average selection of 10 to 20 or more, available to them. This will cause each item to have a certain % chance of dropping when this boss is looted.
Some items can have a random Item property. Examples of these are:
- of Fiery Wrath, of the Wolf, of the Boar, of the Monkey, of Nature Resistance.
See Item properties for more details on properties.