- A character can have up to 2 of these items equipped at a time.
- Engineers can make several different kinds of trinkets, but most can only be used by other engineers.
- Alchemists can make the , a bind on pickup trinket which can be upgraded to , , or .
- The only trinket Enchanters can make is .
- Jewelcrafters can make several trinkets, known as figurines, though all bind on pickup so crafters can only make trinkets for their own use.
- Only blacksmiths can obtain the quest trinket, .
- Most trinkets cannot be obtained or worn by lower level (under 35th) characters unless they are Engineering items or PvP-related items (i.e. Faction Insignia, , , , , ).
- There are many class-specific trinkets, such as the hunter's and and the Zul'Gurub trinkets.
- Trinkets are normally taken into very different consideration than weapons and armor, as very few have actual stats on them. Instead, they often carry passive effects or can be used to produce a unique effect for a brief period with a cooldown between uses. Trinkets are often very situational, and a good player will often carry around many of them.
- After equipping a trinket, there is a 30-second delay before it can be used but any passive effect starts immediately.
- Using a trinket often activates a shared cooldown on trinkets with similar effects.
- Trinkets cannot be equipped when in combat.
- Trinkets in an action bar have a green border when equipped.
Tier 5 Class Trinkets
Some Trinkets Edit
Gurubashi Arena rewards:
Heart of Hakkar reward:
Rend's Head quest:
Other Notable Epic Trinkets:
Riding speed trinkets:
Trinkets with Healing Capabilities
See also Edit